Oven-baked Fish Patties
Oven-baked fish patties: A great way to add fish to your menu. Bake the fish patties in the oven and they will come out delicate and full of flavour. Enjoy them with a salad or try a different side dish.
500g white fish fillet: sea bream, grouper, bass or mullet (or any favourite of your choice)
4 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 carrot, grated
4 tablespoons parsley, chopped (or try a 50-50 mix of parsley and coriander)
4 tablespoons almond flour (you can also grind almonds in a spice grinder)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the fish, tomato and lemon juice in a food processor and pulse briefly until roughly chopped.
- Transfer from the food processor into a large bowl and add the carrots, garlic cloves, chopped parsley, almond flour, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Take a handful of the mixture and roll into a ball, then flatten slightly. Repeat with remaining mixture until none is left. Place the patties on a lined baking tray.
- Put the tray in the oven and bake the patties for about 15 minutes, then turn them over and put them back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
Remove from the oven and serve hot. Enjoy your meal!