Paleo Pecan Butter Cookies
Paleo pecan butter cookies: Every new Paleo dessert recipe is a welcome addition to the collection, especially as most homemade desserts are healthier and tastier than the bought ones. An excellent recipe for pecan and butter cookies that you can bake and store for the week.
2½ cups almond flour
1 cup butter, soft
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons quality vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups chopped pecan
- First mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl: almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, using a hand mixer beat the soft butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract for 2 minutes, until soft and well combined.
- Add the eggs into the bowl with the wet ingredients one by one, mix each egg well into the mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing in a circular motion until all the flour is incorporated and a dough is formed.
- Add the chopped pecan to the dough and mix until evenly distributed. Cover the bowl and leave it in the fridge to rest and chill for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment. Then, using a spoon, shape the dough into cookies, spreading them out over the tray. If one tray is not enough, bake the cookies in two batches (while the first batch is baking, return the dough to the fridge to chill).
- Put the tray in the oven for 15-20 minutes and bake until the cookies are golden brown and fill your house with a delicious smell. Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the tray. Then Enjoy!